Quality and Environmental Policy
Stansefabrikken ensure customers satisfaction by delivering high-quality products and services on time throughout the organization. To achieve this our Quality and Environmental Management (QEM) System is based on the following Quality and Environmental policy:
- We strive that services and products we produce would be among the top global suppliers in sheet metal products sector.
- We take responsibility for the quality of our work and strive to meet both internal and external customers’ expectations and earn their trust.
- Our business is based on respect for customers, suppliers and employees, continuous learning and development, and open communication at all levels.
- Through personal behaviour, efficient technical solutions and controlled processes, we to provide high-quality products, and to prevent any negative environmental impact.
- We train every employee creativity, responsibility, and understanding, that quality of products and environmental protection is not only a common company but also his personal responsibility.
- We comply with all relevant laws, rules, regulations and others requirements applicable to us.
The needs and expectations of interested parties
Stansefabrikken monitor and review information about interested parties and their relevant requirements in different organization levels and processes according to valid routines. Interested parties needs and expectations and their monitoring is integrated in the Stansefabrikken QEM system. Determined following interested parties that are relevant to the Stansefabrikken Quality and Environmental System:
- STAFA group and group companies
- Local community
- Government institutions
- EU funds
- Certification bodies
Quality and Environmental Management system scope
The system is developed to satisfy ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 requirements for the following product or service range: “Manufacturing and assembly of sheet metal products”.